Sunday 7 February 2010

Life sucks la. Im still brooding over the stupid summative test.
So much that I can have like, 2 dreams on it. -.-
Walau. Still thot I can own it. Zzz.
Lesson learnt: When u start on a paper, just chiong it from the start.

Thats how I spent my bday morning, gloomily. Gah.
The rest of the day is spent with Friday. (:

Trained to Bugis w Cel & Candy.
Met Val & Vil and lunched at Ajisen.
Ty Vil for ur present ! I shall make a return gift. ;hoho
Oh btw. Vil's my valentine now ! Heh.
Wenta squeeze at the Bugis Street.
Seriously it sucks to be out on a weekend.
Bought a top tgt w Vil.
And somehow, went back to Bugis Junction to meet Felix & Dj.
The human jam at the traffic light is worse than the checkpoint. :O
Idky we were blowing aircon inside, then we went back Bugis Street.
Squeeze here squeeze there. U buang me I buang u.
Went back the mall, drink bbt, take lift to 4th floor toilet (LOL), rot in Wallet Shop.
Oh hai I spotted a nice wallet which cost $119. Cool.
Trained to CityHall, send Vil to her train, walk to Marina Square.
Watched The Spy Next Door.
Walked aimlessly at the mall, passing by Yoshinoya for 3 times (LOL).
KFC for dinner. Home. :D

Cool isnt it. And I think I shld get a watch too.
So I can make sure I finish whatever shit tests on time.
A white watch zomgz. Whie is so cool.
Moi want a white bag too. D:
Rhyme hor LOL.

Okay. Before I get more depress with the fking nub module,
I better prepare for tmr's dumb interview roleplay. -.-
May the force be with me. LOL.
May the nub teacher have low standards for the 1st to be interviewed aka me. -.-
Fml.

Anyway, I sincerely thank everyone for the birthday wishes.
And thanks Friday for that last minute outing ah.
Deeply appreciated.

No comments: