Friday 26 February 2010

Hi lubly blog !
HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. ^_^
(This holiday is different from previous holidays cos tagging is out of the topic. :D)

Spent my Tues studying for RVM.
The weather is so hot to the extent that u can cook an egg outside.
So nothing really goes in in the aftnn.
So I burnt midnight oil. :O
Quite effective. At least I memorised smth which came out.
Mwahahahaha.

Yesh so I took the paper on Wed, kinda pwn it.
Hope my A is still there. Hehehe.
But throughout the whole process of chiong write, I feel like slping la !
Then paper end, fly to Orchard.
Watch my drama otw there. Hold until hand sour. D:
Eat the sushi buffet, (Oh my pudding is still in the fridge)
We nua there damn long, people stare us. Sobs.
They thot we purposely dowan give them seats.
Oei we hvn eat finish right. D:
Yesh. Then. Er. Walk to NgeeAnn, to Wisma, to 313, to Bugis.
Cooool. But. Still cannot find blue checkered jacket. Sobs.

Ytd, went to Katong to have k session !
I think I hog mic quite long. D:
Go in spam song alr. LOL.
But my jxm I nv sing T_T !
Nvm la also good. Save me from zaoxia-ing that song. Heh.
Had Subway for lunch & chicken rice for dinner.
The chicken rice nice die.
Oh. I lub singing. Shyshy.

Today. Fly to sis house when I wake up.
Lunch there. Nua there. Watch drama.
Laobu going home that time drop me at Khatib.
I mrt all the way to Bugis. D:
I almost wanted to bring my cable to sis house.
Then I rmb there no itunes. x_x
No drama during the journey. D:
Hm. Got aku, Val, Candy, Dj, Blyan & Hy.
We dinner at Iluma's Waraku & fly to the theatre.
Sadly, show started.
Oh we watched The Wolfman.
PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU INTEND TO.
IT WILL ONLY WASTE UR TIME AND MONEY.
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH THAT,
I THINK WATCH ME WOULD BE BETTER. LOL.
Yes. Sucky show. Yawn infinity times.
Went arcade to see people waste money, and train home.

I hate blowing hair. LOL.
Sorry random.
Buaiz blog.
WISH MOI LUCK FOR TMR'S CPL COMP. INFINITY LUCKZ.

No comments: