Wednesday 10 February 2010

I srsly think this week is fking screwed !

First, on Monday, that nub interview.
I think okay la cos I anyhow bomb throughout.
I go in stun until I come out.
Jitao portfolio also nv give teacher. LOL.
But that still okay cos I srsly think I gona get like a D or if lucky a C grade for this module.

Then ytd which is Tues, nth bad also la actually.
I thot sch would end at like 4pm+ but it ended at like 1230pm. -.-
Got back RVM indiv assignment grade, MB coursework grade, RP class quiz results.
Its like, Im satisfied with none.
Maybe the RP class quiz still okay. & a lesson learnt is:
Nv be kehkiang and change ur answer after ur 1st thought answer.
Being so free after maxing ring, I went for the revision tutorial w frens.
Its supposed to be 2hrs ended up 45mins.
Useless revision tutorial actually.
Going through past year papers. & what I wrote for the answer is mostly:
Chapter X Slide X - xxxx xxxx
Aka refer to that ppt slides for answer. -.-
Oh wait, I dropped my phone the n time today. :O

The purpose of the last statement in the above paragraph is cos,
I REALISED THAT MY PHONE CALL OUT I HEAR NTH. -.-
No dudu sound and when the screen show the receiver picked up, still no sound.
Zzzz. Ytd after drop still can call out.
Today cannot. Pms sia.

Printer also pms today zzz.
I want print my co&co keep mai eat the red&blue ink.
Then I thot the printer mai eat is cos the ink left a little.
Jitao go buy ink. $41 wtf (I can buy 4 ppc).
Come back put in new ink, NB PRINT OUT STILL DUN HAVE.
Brother come back fix, still buaysai.
Conclusion: Printer's blue & red portion spoilt.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: