Monday 15 February 2010

My cool 初一 & 初二

Cool die okay. Cos I didnt spam a single CNY goodies LOL.

初一 is about spamming steamboat..
Aftnn eat, then night eat again to clear the food.
Its like.. Wtf. Esp the fishballs. Too many !
Lesson learnt: Next year dont buy 2 packets of fishballs. D:
Oo. But the chicken wings damn nice okay.
HAVE TO WAIT NEXT YEAR THEN CAN EAT AGAIN. T_T
Cos my parents dun like frying it. SOB.
Anyway, my father side relatives are happening and.. (No topic still).

I spent my 初二 aka today mostly in the car. -.-
Stone at Woodlands checkpoint awhile, mega stone at Msia checkpoint.
For that, screw Msia. Nub and inefficient and moneyface.
And can u imagine, in like 3mins time, we spam write 7 of the immigration cards.
For that nub Msia custom one.
Went there watch my drama, play w nephew, see them gamble,
see them put firecrackers, hear my aunt's cmi singing voice -.-
Srsly. I was in the karaoke room stoning (cos got aircon).
Then sudd my aunt go play some old buddhist like song..
Jitao all the people leave the room. Me too. LOL.
Heng when they started singing louder, we alr about to return to Sg. ^_^
And wth is with the "you all can come sing song" when there dun have my generation songs. D:
Had Mac for dinner. :O !!

Cny really getting boring. D:

No comments: