Tuesday 2 February 2010

Last day of trading !

Huat ar.
The end of today marks the end of trading in that nub store !
Nub die store at sucha ulu place of cos no sales. D:
And yes, nonid serve customers liao I srsly hate that okay.
(Actually in the 1st place I nv really serve =x)

Okay but my condition isnt very good today ah.
Told myself to slp earlier last night but I ended up slping at 1+ near 2am. -.-
Then today be cashier wtf.
So scared money count/give wrong.
But 谢天谢地 money nv count/give wrong, NETS nv perform wrong.
But something idiotic happen. ._.

Teacher give me $50 float ask me count got $50 anot.
(Oei not $50 note hor that one count sai ? Is $10, $5, $2, $1, 50/20/10 cents make up $50)
Okay. So I jitao pour everything out on the table.
(The table below got 橱)
Count finish. Nid put back into the cash register which is at another table.
I super lazy put back so many coins one by one into the bag.
So I sweep all the coins to my hand and bring to put back into cash register.
Then when putting accordingly, I is got a hweeling one 50cent coin is missing.
True enough. When closing the cash register, really lack 50cent. -.-
I panic die pls. Let teacher see ltr leave bad impression. =x
Then my hweeling super strong is when count $50 50cent gone.
Okay. So to cover it 1st, I put in 50cents myself.
Then I jitao stare at the store carpet so hard cannot see a shiny 50cent coin.
But Im uber sure is that nub 50cent coin !
Then when Im about to give up, guess where I found it.

THE GAP AT THE 橱 THERE ZZZZ.
The 橱 is open from the top part, so there got gap.
Tmd that 50cent coin stuck there. Zzzzzz.
At that moment I srsly feel like throwing that 橱 away la. D:

Oh. One more thing.
I counted another bag of money. Its $95.90.
Being so slpy, when teacher ask $95 point what.
I reply her 50 cents. She ask me sure boh. LOL.
Cos the physical cash I counted must tallied with the report printed out.
Then I jitao abit wakeup and say 90cents. LOL.
But she still abit doubt me but I confirmed it again. D:

Srsly. Slpy die okay !
But yay no more store !
*Throws the store uniform away*

No comments: