Monday 26 October 2009

Walau eh. Im waiting for the stupid horn to go slp. LOL.

U can ignore the post below.
Im srsly fucking pissed that day k.
Pissed until I almost skipped my cc4 competition.
Talking about that. Woots my nub score got me top 32 for that day !
Hehehehe :D I gona train With You till I die ! D:

Got a new indian teacher teaching us CommSkills. =o
Apparently the previous one is a relief. -.-
& He told us on Friday diao.
Okay this indian. Duno is it indian anot la. Assume is indian k LOL.
Not bad also leh not very fierce not very black and no accent.
But wth nid to submit stuffs on Friday.
Life sucks. So much for thinking that I can relax. :(

(Sheesh I horned alr. 2mins aint enough to blog)

Spent my Friday & Monday doing the proj thats due tmr.
And no, we are not yet done.
Gona rush print during the 1hr break tmr !

Talking about tmr, SCH STARTS AT 9 LEH !
I predict I gona be shock awake searching for alarm again.
& sch ends at 6pm can wth ! & break is 3pm zzz.
K byebye time to slp !

No comments: