Tuesday 20 October 2009

First 2 days of sem 2.2

Huat ah !
My CommSkills teacher is really an Indian.
Heng he got no accent cos he was living in Aus.
Arbo we will have communication problem then he nonid teach alr.
& Indians pwn ytd for he release us 1.5hr earlier. :D
(Hi 1st day sch ytd and got to know theres a test on my birthday. How great)

Waited & spammed teacher's office phone for like 1hr to change CDS. ._.
Changed CDS ! Regret dropping Jap though.
But since last CDS liao nvm. Am really sian of making friends. :x
Yay so now my Wed is NO SCHOOL.
(Jio me out jio me out !)
Mon & Fri 3hrs each.
(Jio me out jio me out!)
Tues heavy nia. Thurs still okay.
Oh this sem huat die !

Oh wait. It wasnt huat at all lor.
2nd day of sch nia know next week nid submit stuff liao.
真是命苦 !

Curse Audi for theres no red mickey hoodie !
But the mission thing is srsly cool die.
HI ANYONE WAN MARRY MY NUB CHAR ? LOL !

No comments: