Sunday 4 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL BELOVED !
I LOVE DIE U !

I is just reached home & bathed finish & online at like, 9.34am now.
I is msged Cel want tag anot (=x) but she probably nv see. T_T
I is very sleepy now.
Why ?

Cos of overnight mahjong. :D
With Cel, Felix, Dj. Val busy tagging :x

Ytd whole day my comp nv on wor.
Hope it had a good rest ._.

Sis's house in the day, Dj's house in the night, Cel's house for the morning.
(Turn right walk straight cross 2 roads cross foodfare walk straight turn right see circle find blk.)
Omg ! My memory is so aizai D:

Okay anyway Im the overall mahjong winner ! *waves*
Walau. Jitao is play mahjong and do 5moves to tag heart can ? D:
Felt bad for the usage of their laptops but since they brought it there.. :x
THANKS CHU ALL ! CHU PPL KIND DIE ! ♥

Had Mac for breakfast. :O
Oh thanks Felix AIZAI for fetching us around too. :D

Friday huat ur pigu !

Oh huathuat another rank-above-us-de-couple broke ! D:
That makes our rank go up by 1 ! :D
Yay, the 15th max ring is ours liao hehehehe.

No comments: