Thursday 15 October 2009

Im here to thank Buddha cos Buddha 显灵 omg !

Timetable is out ! Kinda love it though Tues & Thurs suck.
Tues suck cos its a long day.
Thurs suck cos its a short day so might as well dun go but cannot.
LOL !

Mon: 12-3pm (pls dun tell me darshans is an Indian if not it gona suck)
Tues: 9-6pm (Same as prev sem cos my class is 2nd class so Tues must suck ._.)
Wed: NO SCHOOOOOOOOL. (Thats if I successfully change my CDS. Hopefully can x_x Buddha bless pls. *Pray 3 times*)
Thurs: 9-11am for a lecture =o !
Fri: 10-4pm ! (Thats if I tio the CDS I want)

Not bad. If cannot change CDS wed go sch 2hrs can cry but actually I dun really mind but actually I quite mind cos I dowan to make new friends again so just go my friend's CDS since its the last CDS and making new friends is kinda sian u know aiyoh hopefully can change CDS la LOL.

I seriously think Im the type that,
When I duno u, I quiet die.
When I know u well, I noisy die.
Correct right ? Yes la I knew it. :x

Okay I seriously think my blogsong pwns !
So bloody nice and just think about who sang it.. Omg D:
Ryeowookie

No comments: