Saturday 17 October 2009

Omg la I slept 6hrs but still very slpy.
Then very lazy to blog leh.
Bdn audi also cannot play cos of my stupid brother. -.-
(He's out again with comp on for downloads wtf lo)
So nth to do so Im here. LOL. D:

Enjoyed my precious holiday by tonning out again ytd night.

Supposedly to meet Cel at 2.30pm ytd.
But somehow my time estimation suck again LOL !
End up late D:
Tried to find dvd rental shop in Tamp but to no avail. ._.
So we bus-ed to Woodlands, walked around Causeway Point.
Mrt to OilyPool (Yewtee), walked the 2 storey Yewtee Point.
(& Dj think he very cute by saying why go Causeway Point walk when u can walk at Yewtee Point. But imo both malls are boring. LOL)
Stoned like 20mins (?!) to wait for Felix & Dj. Rawr.
Rented movies, dabao Subway for dinner & zoom to Dj's house in Felix's car.
Mahjong till 1am.
Keep feed the guys with chips at the start but grow as the overall winner ! Hehehe.
Watched Saw2 & 4Bia in the early morning.
Nua around. Played poker. Had Mac for breakfast (what a torture), and home !

Millions of THANKS to Felix the AIZAI for sending us home.
Its like, he live at cck only he still send us back to the east side.
So to conclude, Friday's FAM leader really pwn !
I bet no other FAM leaders are as nice as him, really.

But funny die okay.
I alighted below my block, then I called home to ask nid buy breakfast anot,
Then I walked back to the coffee shop seh.
Omg Im so nice I cant believe it.
Okay its a lie.
Cos that day after mahjong @ Cel's place,
I reach home my laobu say why nv call to ask nid breakfast anot then they no breakfast eat.
But heng my bro's gf coming over so she bought.
Kekeke felt guilty so called back this time round.

Eh above paragraph off topic.
*Continues*

BILLIONS OF SORRY TO DJ the more AIZAI !
For I think I created much troubles ytd. ._.
So super duper paiseh. Sorry leh. :(

Okay if u're thinking what kind of troubles I've created, let me enlighten u !
1. I spilled half the cup of my ice lemon tea in the room. ._.
(Lesson learnt: NEVER place any cup of drinks on the Mahjong table's whatever-u-call-that anymore)
2. Walau. In the middle of the morning like 5am, I MADE A HUGE NOISE by dropping the stupid dustbin cos my hand slipped it. Omg. D:
不好意思到要死 pls. *Hides.

Brought my nephew go park walkwalk just now !
Happy die hehehe.
He's so cute okay !
In 3 years time I shall bring him go play with balls. LOL !
Sorry my childhood deprived. D:
(Omg 3 years time, Im 21 ?! Old die)

Sch is starting s.o.o.n.

No comments: