Thursday 22 October 2009

Omg I ought to slp early !
(Okay I shall slp after I finish blogging)

For both Tues & today's 9am lecture,
I found myself waking up in shock in search for my noisy die handphone where the alarm song is alrdy somewhere near chorus LOLOL !
Cannot lidat u know.
Tues and Thurs are the longest day.
So I must have ample slp from next week onwards. D:

Life sucks.
Deadlines are flooding in like nobody's business when its only the 1st week ._.
& I must not regret changing my CDS to Co&Co.
(Sheesh. Draw 5 personal belongings on A3 size paper ?! Want my life !)

Oh. & am I a weird person ?
I noticed I like reading blogs, blog histories & chat histories.
But NO, I dun like history though Mao's my father. LOL.

Okay goodnight.
I gona go dream of Ryeowook. :)

(Edited)


Candy Teow aka my QQ rocks ur ass okay. :3
She passed my lvl 47 & 48 license !
Aizai die !
Millions and billions of thanks to chu !
Love die u !
(Oh shy Im too nub to do my own license)

Okay. I go dream of Ryeowook le. :D

No comments: