Saturday 31 October 2009

K lets blog.
In a nutshell, life sucks totally to be me.

Thurs & Fri
Wasted my life doing that RVM proj.
Nua-ed in sch for like 4hrs on Thurs & 2hrs on Fri for that.
Thanks lor.
Then ytd still go all the way to Plaza Sing to see the price.
Hi I took that expensive-die-u express bus.
Hungry until 3pm then eat lunch.. In a cheena atmosphere.
Then cant really find what we want !
Bus to Bras Besar. See see look look. Happy liao.
But oei ! That area is so far from Bugis station. D:
So followed friend's way home. (Regret die)
Change a bus then take another bus to Tamp.
And that bus.. Full of Indians.
Totally bth to be in the lower deck.
So when it reaches a stop, a few upper deck alight, jitao chiong up.
Conclusion: Train home faster.

Oh today sucks too.
Woke up at 10 to play 4 rounds of audi.
Ride on a bus all the way to Hougang to do proj.
Reached Mac around 11.40am.
Sit there eat apple pie drink ice milo.
Nothing to do till 2pm and run home.
No not run. I cab ! Sheesh.
So much for the competition hor.
End up I missed the 2nd cfm and the chance to be in quarter finals poof.
Damn sad la :(

Wth right I go there eat only.
Initially they want me 4+ go back Hougang lor.
Heng in the end nonid. If not I gona kill people alr.

And Im still hating my bro.
He literally took away my weekend tagging when weekdays is alr limited. -.-
Oh. He contributes 20% of me being disqualified too.
Time to eat more Mac. Who knows I will win the $3k courts prize / $50k.
Then can buy laptop ^_^ !
Okay happy dreaming. :O

No comments: