Wednesday 7 October 2009

Hell to ahnehs !

Oei walau !
Why do Singaporeans like to complain so much ?
Water leak cant they use pails to accumulate the water !?
Neighbour so long cannot be considerate abit meh ? ;eeks

Okay wait, the main purpose of this post is that,
Ahnehs & Neighbours suck !

Cos of moi nice neighbour go complain, moi toilet is renovating nao.
Simi niao pls but renovate is nvm.
What I mind is that the dust caused me to have blocked nose. -.-
And Im sneezing like no tmr now. Wtf :(

And I feel so insulted okay.
Ytd this ahneh. Walau eh he talk in his indian/bangala accent english.
He expect me to uds what he's saying.
Then when I got the blur look, he actually asked if I uds english.
Oei nb ! I uds english better than u okay.
Idiot ahnehs. They suck !

Ah choooooooooos !

No comments: