Friday 24 April 2009

Boohoooo !
Its my CUTECUTE nephew birthday today :D
Actually got good food eat de lo, somemore I choose de leh ! D:
Bdn cos nephew's ggmother passed away, then cancelled it off :\
I can still rmb wat I chose k. Its all gooooooood la ! LOL :x

Okays I wanted to blog about something but I forgot. How nice.
Er, today hor, got 5hrs break btwn lectures ._.
Went Bugis/Haji lane.
Basically that lane is just a road with shophouses at the side.
& I tell u those houses are so cool that I can imagine it as my house. LOL =x
&& Evrything inside is priceless. Even a ring cost up to .. (I forgot how much)

OH RMBED LE !
Did I mentioned about MioTv at my house ?
Its here alr ! :D Amazingggg.
There's dramas that I wanted to watch. Woooyaaay.
This means that I gotta chiong drama soon again !
Tsktsk. Gotgot, Concerto, KnockknockLove, Tokyo Juliet ! =x
Kinda old but ya, I HVN WATCH LA LOL :x

AND AND AND AND AND,
ITS SAT TMR (:
♥ CHEN DE XIU :D

P/s: It takes an average of 1min 20s for u to reach 4th floor through the escalator that goes straight up from the 1st floor @ Iluma. I time it (;

No comments: