Friday 3 April 2009

Omg, I seriously think my life sucks. :\
Its like, 7 weeks of holidays,
and the amount of days I went out can only total to 2 weeks.
Pathetic-ness. ):
Okay a self-console statement:
I got my nephew's accompany for like, 2 weeks too ! :D
(THAT STILL MEANS I ROT MY 3 WEEKS AWAY !)

Okays, dine at Crystal Jade ytd for like the FIRST time in my poor life.
Thanks to my rich cousin :D
The food's good of cos ! & theres my lovely SHARKFINNN !
Tsktsk. Happy happy :D

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HEARTS !


This is really gooood :D
Its like, we purposely join BU competition for the mystery gift.
Got pwned by pro(s) like no tmr and theres no hole to hide. ):
And chose the GM that Val likes,
andand we won a moomoooooo pet !
Apparently the best gift of all GMs. :D


I wish I know them.
I wish I can turn back time.

No comments: