Wednesday 8 April 2009

Fuck that fucking asshole who jia ba bo dai ji zor & has plenty of time to happyhappy ring people house phone for more than 20 times a day.
Literally let it ring awhile and kup phone. Nb.
Private number big fuck, seriously. -'-
This person is seriously too free to prankcall (sometimes one call per 2mins interval)
Hope he cross road kena car bang, eat kena choke, walk kena birdshit/banana skin.
Curse him suay always, and pls, fuck off and die ._.

----------

On a sidenote, Im happy cos Val did something :D
For that, I gona LOVE her and therefore, my daily suannings will be minimised. (:
ValerieKSW !
It did surprise me, like seriously ._.

Okay, my life is seriously rotting away at home so I see no point in posting bout anything.
Its a rate of 1 day go out out of 7 days.
Pathetic.

Oh ! Maybe I can talk about Audition ! LOL ! No life.
Had LP on sun ! It was Freesiaaa ring now ;x
I can assure u the next ring is 100000x uglier than the current one I had.
Like seriously, yellow heart with silver ring, and some extra ugly features around. Yucks.
Bdn the next next next (3 LP away) ring is nice ! :DD
&& My noob acc, Xaeon, which is mainly for hacking bp,
I hack (only 8k) story and it lvl like once evryday ! LOL !
Sun 13, ytd 14, today 15 ._.
Think I gona slowly gain the exp for 16. Tsk.
Then I can begin my big business alr wahahahah !

Bye !

No comments: