Wednesday 15 April 2009

SHIT MY NO LIFE DAYS IS ENDING OMG.
SHIT SCH IS STARTING ARGH.

On a happier note, ITS SOON FOR LP AGAINNN ! :D
Thanks to my no life tagging this few days x_x.
Did I like, tag around 1.8k by myself ?
(with the help of Val sometimes)
Omg, no life. LOL !

Ehhhhhh, CampusStar Finals on Sun is PURE CRAP.
KNS, MY JIAMIN WASNT IN TOP 2.
ASS THAT AIJIA PLS. SHE SUCKSSS.
Face so round machiam fishball. && her fans aint that much k.
Overall winner still Jarod.
Buay sian ar always 13yr old boy win.
Might as well dun call CampusStar. EEEE.

AND AND AND AND AND.
Im hooked to 终极三国 ! xD
Starting want to watch 1 episode for fun only.
Then hor, its like, so crappy and nonsensical la.
Just like me can. LOL !
AND OMG ITS FULL OF SHUAI GE AHHH.
So chionged all the 7 current episodes.
Omg, 脩is the ! (:
He he he, so handsome and cute :D
(unlike someone)
That makes me wana chiong KO one and maaaaybe, X-Family.
AHHHHH, dream also want to dream of him !

Okay I shall end my nonsense.
如此如此, 这般这般..

No comments: