Wednesday 1 April 2009

Hello ! Im here again.
Went cycling ytd again with Cel, Ven & Dj.
And I buang-ed into some small vehicle thats parked there.
Congratulations to my blue-black knee :D
& omfg stop laughing at me pl0x LOL !
Paiseh la, ppl in a sleepy condition, plus no sense of direction ;x
So.. Yeah.. Buang it instantly ._.
Lunch - Cycle - BBTea - Home !
p/s: its 25 bus-stops if u take 15 to PP from century sq,
& its 26 bus-stops if u take 31 to PP from interchange ! O=

And and and,
Happy April's Fool Dayyy !

Tag Replies !
kathiie: O= ! U go ur cbox check whether u got ban urself anot lor ;x Arbo create another cbox acc xD.
PAPA: Scared ! Esp ur dabian, so smelly that one can faint !
PeaGold: Can I feed u and u grow into a money tree ? LOL ! Real money de tree hor.
VAL: Expired la, mai deny. Eh blanja u to kbox waste my money pl0x. Sit there blow aircon !
Ichii: Lol ! U nv ask from me ! D:
J. 林[J]unwei™♥: Nv leh, but I know that melody. LOL !

No comments: