Friday 10 April 2009

Omgz I finally got abit of life to like, go out ytd. LOL !
Purposely set the alarm clock the day before ytd so as to reply to Fiona's sms !
Knew u will wake up early one ;x
Ltr I late reply again andand u got date again I will sad sia. LOL ;x

Okayzx so me, Fiona, Yk were the first few to roam around the new mall !
Kinda a stupid name, Tampines 1 ._.
Theres Uniqlo in there ! O=
And u nid to queue outside the toilet in order to enter that store. LOL.
We were so fickled-minded that we went queueing and left the queue. LOL.
Basically seriously, evrything's ex there. $_$
Andand, it doesnt really have anything interesting.
(Besides that Uniqlo rightttt)
Nvm, not main point, main point is, me and Fiona saw 张耀栋 !!
Wootzxzx, shuai ge leh ! D:
I think he open his roasted meat/duck/duno wat stall there at the some chimology name foodcourt (but its still Kopitiam).
Ah whatever.

Omg scream pls, its 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
NINE days to sch reopen. Sucks pls seriously.

No comments: