Monday 20 April 2009

Hello !
Lp-ed on Friday !
Duno what name the ring now =x

& the thing I dread most - SCHOOL STARTED like omgoyg !
Tried to change my Psychology timeslot from 4-6pm to 2-4pm.
Hopefully can ._. *Pray*
And eh, in the first place duno why I tio Psy siaaa !
Its like, Psy is not the first few of my choices la ! D:

Almost windowshopped at Bugis todayyy.
End up bought home 1 waterbottle & 1 polo teeee.
Ehhhhhh, I bloody love that polo teeeeeee. Omgggg.
I want moreeee :D
Actually I love my waterbottle too, its BLUE. LOL =x
& my sis is so tempted to go Bugis to shop one day oh oh.
& Iluma is big and and BIG and and, cold =x
And and and there's nothing much.

Andddd today's lecture sucks.
RBB - Retail Buying Behaviour.
The lecturer spent 1hr talking shit and another 30mins shitting.
& finally a few important points in the last 30mins ._. !

终极三国 very funny, like seriously.
陳德修是帅的lor.
:D

No comments: