Friday 1 May 2009



Love this video and and and,
Love the guy with the yellow guitar more ! :D
& YAY ! Its Sat tmr ! (:
Weewooyay for there's 3an guo.

Evrything officially started for school.
Tutorials was.. alright.
There's some subjects without projects and some others without exams.
So I think my sch life shldnt be that bad.
But.. MY TIMETABLE STILL SUCK WITH SO MANY BREAKS LA ! RAWR !
Store Mgt & Retail Pract are coool o=
The cash register is fun, and duty roster is up =x
Gona be at the food kiosk along the bus sch ground floor with effect from idk-when.
Will be selling chocolates !! Like like, evry Tues la !
Pls come and support me BY BUYING okay ! :D
Hehehehehe.

Eh eh eh,
Saw Nat Ho on Tuesday leh !
Omfg la he's bloody handsome, except for the fact that Im still taller =\
I was like, purposely walk back to see him la =x
& he saw me la omg. Make me shy can ? LOLOL ! ._.

Xiu xiu xiu xiu xiu xiu xiu xiu xiu.

No comments: