Thursday 28 May 2009

Waaaa ! Today's MR tutorial fun leh ! =x
On compiling the survey using SPSS, I like. :D
Cos its kinda easy la except for the variables part.
(And omg can u believe we are having test on it, I MUST PWN THE TEST !)
On an overall, I believed our group is the most efficient one. =x
And we actually 5 people play 1 spot-the-difference game tgt. LOL ! ._.

Okay, had KFC opposite TP for brunch with Peiyun & Elvina.
Then went back sch to stone for like.. 4hrs. ._.
Booked a study room which is meant for 2, but we got 3 people. Who cares.
They spent time revising/studying while I spent time colouring my Psychology handbook. LOL !
Its damn colourful now with all the highlightings. :D

To waste our time away, me and Elvina combed the whole bookshop.
Then I saw this purple cap UHU Glue.



Me: Whats the difference between purple and white caps ?..
-Open the glue-
Both: Ewww.
(The glue is as purple as the cap ._.)

Yessss, Psychology tutorial is just as interesting as before. (:
I enjoyed it - Intrinsic Motivation.
LOL sorry.

Forgot mention I had LP on Tues !
Its seriously a super duper close shave to wasting another $2.50 la.
Passed it on 3rd try and got our last sync perf at 2nd last move !
Lalalala, shocking shocking. ._.
Anyways, its Vieeeelet ring now. Swee la ! :D
Next target: Rosemary 20700 hearts thanks.

No comments: