Sunday 3 May 2009

Stupid brother

-In game when clock strikes 12mn-
(conversation in chinese)
"Oei 12 liao"
"Finishing liao"
"Ah at lobby liao still play still play (hai wan)"
(he say still play twice hor)
"Close liao close liao close liao (guan liao)"
-Clicked the exit button and the screen hang there. Why ? Cos my NICE bro purposely restart the router to dc me.

Fk up pls.
I hate my brother.
Cant he be more reasonable ?
I alrdy say closing still dowan let me close properly ._.
He think he pay the internet then he dua.
Omg pls I dun see whats the biggy biggy deal there ._.
In the first place, he himself didnt set as a good role model, how to expect me to off comp that early ? D:
And he think his room light very dim uh ?
Its damn bright la, that it makes me have troubles slping ._.
And his nice nice house, 2013 then build finish.
Which means I got 4 more years to suffer his nonsense when he had pms =x
Greatttt !

No comments: