Wednesday 27 May 2009

BERRIES OUTING #1 !

We watched Angels&Demons !
Nice movie, although most of the time I dun understand what talking them,
and I have to read the subtitles LOL. ._.
Anddd seriously, can GV increase the space between the rows of chairs ?!
IM HAVING DIFFICULTIES COS I THINK MY LEG IS JUST TOO LONG. ._.

Okay, ate Subway after that.
This lucky Cel, she found $10 under the table. ._.
And Im so jealous over it la LOL. =x
I was complaining !
And this stupid Bryan,
had to tear off this Subway paper and drew me a $1,000,000 note.
(I requested $1m LOL)
And the next thing he do -
HE THROW IT ON THE FLOOR. LOLWTF.

Dinner at 9pm u know. Proooo.
Then after that walked around the almost empty TampOne before going homeee !

On a sidenote, today's APEL is fun ! :D
Ways to say no to your friend.
(Blue is the given scenario, pink is our way of saying No)
"Help me do this....or I'll tell your parents"
"Tell tell lor ! Like my parents believe you"
"Prove your love to me or I'll find another bf/gf"
"Find find lor ! Like I cannot find another bf/gf"
"Nobody will know besides you and me"
"But God knows !!! (Or Heaven knows Earth knows)"
LOL.

No comments: