Tuesday 5 May 2009

Ohmygod,buddha,jesus,ala,guanyinma !
I finallayyy do another fast speed cfm after 1436251342 years ! :D
Its a 185 cfm, hit a bad :\ But its better than nothing right ? (:
BUT I HAVE YET TO DO A 190 ONE @^@#$~


Gah, school today is 100000km long (9am-7pm).
Had POS assessment which is 5% of total coursework.
I.. almost screw it up ._.
I think I played too much games, make me got so used to the number pad.
(Keying in numbers and using ur 4th finger and hit enter LOL)
Okay so u know what I meant.
So I hit that enter la, which is wrong in that case.
And heng my brain turn very fast, I re-do evrything !
Andddd I passed yay (:
Except the fact that I didnt talk in the proper manner to the teacher ._.
Cos u see, she's so friendly just like me la LOL !

Swine flu swine flu swine flu.
Its good in a sense that I got to collect the stickers that represents 'Im swine flu free', and paste it all on my bag, and..
NOW ITS VERY COLORFUL ! :D
Orange, yellow, green, pink.
P/s: SWINE FLU AINT GOOD OKAY ! Evryone please recover from this =x LETS MARK AN END TO IT. LOL !

No comments: