Thursday 14 May 2009

McDonalds' marketing strategy is a success as they attract damn lots of people to patronizeeeee !
They purposely introduce limited edition colour cups to attact u to buy evm+upsize !
Hahahahaha okay nonsense.
But I dun say that for nothing okay cos I HAD MCDONALDS FOR 2 CONSEC DAYS THANKS.
Green + pink cup ! (OMG THE PINK IS NOT EVEN PINK ! OKAY WAIT THERES A LIGHT SHADE OF PINK. BUT.. IS IT PINK ON AN OVERALL ?! -Confused-)

Psychology is seriously very fun although its abit heavy in content.
I like the way Marie deliver lectures & omg la so heng to be in her class ._.
She's entertaining la make the lesson so interesting evrytime.
& she used positive reinforcement la, which caused me to participate so much LOL.
(Hopefully can tio full marks for participation ._.)

Omg yes yes yes yes yes !..
For there's no MR next week, it means that thurs morning belongs to my beauty slp !
(Screw the 5hrs break)
And imagine if we succeed in changing the APEL timeslots,
MY WEDNESDAY IS NO SCHOOOOOOL lor !
Shiok until no tmr.

BUT, seriously screw all the tuesdays for sch starts at 9 and ends at 7.
Screw the 4hrs of retailing in between too.
Im so shy that I cant really promote the products well.
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND,
the products mostly suck so much that even me myself wont want to purchase it.
The chocolate, huh, say got what durian inside.
But one bite know that its some cheapo chocolate, whats worse is the durian is not even strong.
Okay la I dun be so bad, only the chocolates suck :D

-walks to the door as some shit person was at the door-
Okay nice, its an Indonesian guy and most of his speech is.. ting bu dong one.
The only word I can recognise is keropok and he points to his red plastic bag which u cant even see any signs of keropok.
Okay la which stupid idiot ass will buy from him o=

YES YES YES YES YES !
For my bro got some.. drilling sessions going on in his camp,
HE WONT BE BACK TILL TUES.
Cheeeeers ! Noone to ask me to slp at 12 alr. Yaaay ! :D

Is it time pass very fast or is it just me.
Friday is like a ytd thing and tmr is Friday again -.-

No comments: