Monday 2 February 2009

WARNING: 100% Audition content
Scroll down further more if you think you can take it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I swear I didnt edit the score sheet, neither did I hack hor !
Although hack now can on&off, but I nv hack hor !
Wo liang xin guo de qu ~ Its my own SKILL ! :D
But omfg, *haolian* thats my 2nd highest chain since x18 in canon groove mann !
Omg ! Im like a zai chainer can ? Unbelievable :p

AND THAT GUY OMG. HENG I PM HIM I TELL U.
If only I know I can play so well with that guy,
I wouldnt have spent my whole late afternoon to evening just completing TWO ROUNDS -.-"
That guy, I did a consecutive of NINE ROUNDS with him !
(the additional round to help him complete)
Each round with 4 hearts or above.
Damn smooth la the rate we're doing story !
Its like, 1st time story wasnt a torture mannn :D

And I bet the 1st picture tells u why Im so eager in chionging story this few days.
GOLD E1 !! Will blink blink one leh so nice (:
Even nicer than the 100% bronze E1 !

p/s
I think I played like, 20-30 rounds with the same song ytd.
I can almost sing the whole song alrdy !
Freestyle Y / Bu De Bu Ai
*faints*

p/s/s
Pls kill me before Monday arrives.
It seems like a very FORMAL presentation to me.
Im so INFORMAL PLS. OMG MAKEUP ?!?!?!?
Must be kidding me >_>

No comments: