Saturday 7 February 2009

Hi !
Yes, I had a nice birdday ytd :D
Thankyou all for your wishes !... & some presents.
& I tell you I got a very nice FAM ldr, like SERIOUSLY okay :D
HE IS A NICE PERSON.

Ate lunch with Cell at TM ytd !
We went dating at Seoul Garden.
She did most of the cooking while I did most of the eating :D
Thats all. LOL.

Then ytd night went high over Audi couple event !
Omg hopefully we can win it !
No, is hopefully dun meet any tooo strong opponents.
& hopefully I dun screw myself up that day :D
A pet for limited days if u win it ! & cpl points etc.

Morning went sch take Sociology paper.
Wat I can say is, no kick chicken feed :x
Can say very confidently that my MCQs are all correct & thats 10 marks alr !
& those short answers.. I roughly got the idea there alr.
Just miss out certain keyponints. But its np okay !
I damn zai I know it (:

Okay I think I got alot things to do, like:
#1. CommSkills speech script (CS SUCKS MORE THAN ALL OF U DO)
#2. BusStats tutorial
#3. RA tutorial
#4. Macro tutorial

HMM ? Basically I think I confirm procrastinate for those tutorials lor.
But I die also wan do Stats. Stats is the ♥ (:
Okay ! I shall:
Drama first.
Followed by Audi 2nd.
Procrastinate 3rd.
Work.. LAST.

No comments: