Wednesday 4 February 2009

Actually hor, Love Matters aint that nice leh !
Just that kinda funny, but not as nice as the prev one which I forgot the name.
Is it Money Not Enough 2 ? Forgot liao la aiyoh.

Anw, went to catch that movie after Macro tut todayyyy.
Cos got 4hrs break before the next RA tut mah.
Went with Felicia & Weina. Smuggled Mac & sausages in. O=
Watched alr just nice timing back sch lorrrr.
Stupid tut ended 1hr earlier. But nvm.
My purpose of attending RA tut is to go home with a piece of answer sheet. :D

Almosttttt lost my cookie monster hp keychain !
Morning ganchiong rush down stairs to bus-stop to realise my cute keychain gone -.-
Doing something more stupid, when I go home, I didnt bother to check the corridor.
And went off the stairs 1 round hopefully can find my keychain.
End up come back up, my cookie monster is at my neighbour's house's shoerack there ._.
SHOULD HAVE CALL MY MAMA TO CHECK FOR ME LA.
MAKE ME SAD OVER MY COOKIE MONSTER LOL.

Walau eh. Tmr wu Sociology presentation, Sat wu Sociology test.
Sickening Sociology, after Sat UR NOTHING ! :x
NO WRONG, BETTER PASS IT OMG >_>
& dun affect my GPA pl0x CommSkill, Sociology & RA & PORM ! LOL.
OMGOMG. U MEAN I GOT 4 LOUSY SUBJECTS OVER 2 STRONG ONES.
THIS IS DEATH. I NEED TO MAKE GOOD FULL USE OF THE 1 WEEK TO STUDY.
NO JOKE K I DOWAN A DRASTIC DROP IN MY GPA. I WILL SAD ):
K AUDI NOW. BYE.

STRIKE TOTO THIS FRIDAY PLS PLS !

*hint*
If you cant think of anything to get for me,
you can get me the highly desired item which is on the left !
HIGHLY desired item.
LOL & thanks & bye.

No comments: