Monday 9 February 2009

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet !
Just as wat I've predicted !
Procrastinate till the last minute of Sunday then complete my script >_>
And oh, I HVN PRINT IT OUT LOL.
Dun think I gona write it, dun have that type of mood to write.
ITS KINDA LONG MIND U.

Okayyyy. Now wish me the best of fking luck for tmr's presentation.
Hopefully I dun screw it up in any ways if not can bang wall die.
Omgggg. Cannot monotone leh. Meaning nid angmoh accent liao lor.
Malaysia & China accent I zai, but angmoh.. omg ! LOL.
& walau, see ppl presentation also cannot anyhow.
Teacher gona observe us. Cannot yawn cannot talk cannot draw. Wtf.
Sit there stone. Gg. Pls pls pls pls pls dun make me yawn tmr. LOL.
CommSkills sucks like omgoyg.

Nice. I think I gona do my Stats tutorial like on, Thursday.
And I think I gona skip my Macro & Ra tutorial,
bringing blank piece of paper to sch & answer sheet home.

DISCIPLINE MEHHHHH.
EXAMS IN 2 WEEKS TIME.
NO MORE AUDITION ! (like real)

No comments: