Sunday 1 February 2009

Lazy lazy lazy !

All projects are doneeeeeeeee omfg :D
Left with 2 presentation ~.~
& u know wat that means ? It means,
EXAMS ARE COMINGGGGGG !
But on the other hand, it also means,
OMFG HOLIDAY 1.5 MONTHS COMINGGGG !!

Zi high ~.~
Lalalalala. Kns drew slots to do presentation on coming thurs.
Supposingly to be the thurs that just past lor. Ass.
Thenthen, friday got no sch :D cos BusStats was online ~
Thenthen friday night went over to my dad's side for dinner.
Think Im too tall people think I damn grown-up mai give me angbaos ):
Sian luh. Go there eat, watch tv, go home.
Those rich people's attitude, yawns.

Got my nephew to keep my entertained throughout the weekend :D
He's so blooooody cute can. Reaching 2 years old le.
Totally love him ♥ !

Then I saw Kat ytddd woooo ~
Like some xmm calling me from behind hahahah :x
She was with her sister and Im with my sister.
And me and my sister got no cash, only 2 blue cards.
Then my Dad wanted kopi,
so borrowed money from her sister cos her smallest note was 5 bucks.
Borrowed one dollar. Siao eh. Yakun kopi more than one dollar can ? T.T
End up got borrow like no borrow, cos need go ATM w/d luhhh !

Okay, its audi time.
Story with me any kind soul ?
Couple Club 8k, above 4♥, 2 fm, TEN ROUNDS ANYONE ?
LOL. After complete this my story ring gold le leh omg (:
Okay byeeee.

Oh wait, 4,040,000 + 550,000
= 4,590,000 DENs spent on 50% sales.
(for myself to rmb, 0% hl content tyvm)

No comments: