Wednesday 11 February 2009



Shit Im so hooked to Audition that my post evrytime must talk about Audition.
LOL !
Seeee, the left picture spells S-T-R-E-S-S,
while the right picture spells O-W-N-A-G-E.
LOL. Not because they dc 1 ppl we own them hor !!
Its like, how often u get 2m team score for 'Be My Lover' song ?
& how often u see such a high indiv score down there ? *ahems. LOL !

Walauuuuu Cell pwns me in summative test ):
I got a C niaaaa ! Nvm contented alr.
This type of subj also wont high until where right !
Well, ALL PROJECTS & PRESENTATIONS ARE DONE ! LIKE OMGOYG ! :D
Exams up next woooots.
Pinning high hopes only on Macro & Stats.
So in love with my Macro coursework grade (!!!)
Butbutbut my RA & PORM grades are.. shit :D (B & C+)
&& wish to improve my RA.
PORM can throw away la hor ? LOL !

OMGOYG LA. ITS LIKE, PRESENTATIONS ARE OVER,
COMMON TEST ARE OVER, TUTORIALS NO MORE.
SO I DUN SEE A NEED IN SOCIOLOGY LAST TUTORIAL TMR LA.
WTHHH. TO GO OR NOT TO GO ?
Dun go = attendance -1 = ANOTHER warning letter.
Shitshitshitshitshit.

Ytd leh, NO MORE COMM SKILLS !!
So went town after Macro last lecture.
Literally I went to shop for windows.
& I came home thinking why I go waste my time outside LOL !
Its like, from 2pm lidat till 8pm lidat u know ? -.-
Shopping for windowssss. And cos of someone hor ! *AHEMAHEM*
Me & 2 fellow frens wasted our 1hr doing shit, almost combing the whole OG.
Just to wait for the 2 of them TO GET THEIR STUFFS DONE OMG.
I SWEAR IM NOT GOING TO ACCOMPANY PPL TO BUY THAT STUFFS ALR.
RAWR. Met a tall person for dinner also like omgoyg. Taller than me leh. So rare pls =x

Okay, time to level. But shit, I cant license for goodness sake ! @$^%#$^!

No comments: