Friday 27 February 2009

Hi I am back from the to-me-not-very-fun chalet like since 1130am ! :D
Seriously aint that fun la. Cos they speak english I dun like. LOL.
Walau, my pure healthy body got into contact with alcohol just just ytd o=
Play stupid games then kena then nid drink that bitbit of vodka.
Yucks it taste like shit =x
Okay its not shit taste anw but its bitter I dun like.
Andand kns pls, MISSED ONLY 1 EPISODE OF GONG WHICH HAPPENED TO BE THE LAST EPISODE ?!?!?!
RAWR.

Oh oh ! Forgot mentioned that me, Cell, Jin & her boyfriend Jeffrey,
we played mahjong on wed o=
6 hours for 40 rounds.
& Im the leading one with 13 wins. Tyty :D
Then hor, number too big la cannot buy 4d. LOL !

I want to:
#1. Shop
#2. Kbox
#3. Cycle
#4. Drama
#5. Mahjong
#6. Horror DVDs
#7. Slack at someone house
#8. Do shits :D

No comments: