Thursday 26 February 2009

OMG YAY YAY YAY !
EXAMS ALL ENDED ALR !
& THAT MARKS THE BEGINNING OF HOLIDAY WOOOOO.

If u wana ask me, "hows exams?", I will tell u,
Macro & Stats I can do, so I wan Apple =x
RA bank reconcilation & cashflow cannot balance, so can pass happy alr.
Then PORM, since is last paper, of cos gonecase, but who cares right o=
We shall see on 13th March ! See whether theres any supp I nid to take not ._.

Alright for now, its time for massive audi, and drama-chionging. Yaaaaaay !
Eh, I SERIOUSLY WAN PLAY PRIVATE SERVER MAPLE LEH KNS.
MapleSEA is so sucky that Im damn bored of it alr plssss.
Butbutbut, if got nth to play then aiyah anything la horrrr. LOL !

Got chalet tonight !
Chalet is suppose to be fun, but I think I will bored my ass out in tonight's one.
WE SHALL SEE. RAWR.
Alright. Im free the whole 2months holiday so jio me out kthxbye.

No comments: