Thursday 11 June 2009

Yesyes, went out with jjzkblcn today without the b&l cos one got sch one was sick.
And.. we had got j&k's bf instead. ._.
(I thought it was only the 8 of us though.)
Okay whatever la hor.
I thought we could follow the stated plan but we didnt. =o
(Aww I wanted shopping alot !)
Went PS to watch movie - Ghost of Girlfriends Past.
Okay luh, I've been reading most of the subtitles as usual.
Uh, arcade movie nua dinner walkaround home.
Thanks Jin for organising ! Much appreciated. ^_^
More outings pwees ! (w/o the bf and add Fiona can ? =x)

& yes I love no life tagging with Val & Candy !
U can say that I seriously got no life but I simply enjoy it k.
Seeing the hearts jump is the greatest thing (besides many other things).
Sat gona lp ! ^_^
Weeeezors. K off to tag.

No comments: