Tuesday 23 June 2009

Argh shit life sucks !
I've became lazier to blog since sch started.
c0shh sko0l eatt al0rtt 0bb myiie tiime larhhx !
(esp tagging time :x)


Okays I've got my full collection of Mac Cups !! Woooo yipee !
Thanks Val for blue, green contribution, & my bro for purple.
I lubb the lime, blue and charcoal cups cos its damn nice. D:

Yes sch started as I've mentioned.
9am lessons in a row till Thurs. Sucks. But good cos got free shuttle bus LOL. :x
Eh, ytd got 3hrs break. So walked to Safra to bowl.
Went with 7 people (Elvina, Mandy, Eewen, Chiewping, Felicia, Peiyun, Elizabeth) but only 4 played.
We played 2 rounds !
Supposingly 2nd round shld be better than the 1st, but we are the opposite ! ._.
(Sorry 1st round nv take picture. Cos they say 2nd round will be better, so take that picture better. LOL)


U see, I got like a curse of scoring a zero 1st before a 2nd try. -.-
Eh, my 1st round better hor ! Got 80/81 pwees. LOL. :x
Walau ! I know I novice in it, but caocao got a strike hor !
(Dun look for X, look for 0/ LOLOL.)

Today, nothing much.
Got back FARM results. =o
Dig soil throw seed flower fruit grow and I got 38/50.
Yay I can be a farmer now ! :D
Then was 1st avenue. Omg yes cashier is bloody fun. Sitting there qiaoka only.
Kns la I only got 1 time cashier. Sian die. :(
Then SM lec cancelled cos lecturer still in UK, quarantine after back.
= 2 weeks no SM lec = 2 weeks not going 6pm Psy lec = 2 weeks need go wed 9am Psy lec.
Thanks lor, there goes my wed morning slp. :(

No comments: