Saturday 13 June 2009

Can I spam my blog with audi pictures ? D:

(Even the kitty is pointing, wrong direction though ._.)



We enjoy being twins ;luv


YES AIAI ! U are a brave runaway bride ! iie lubb euu ♥


Needless to say, LP-ED ! :D


Omfg lp's getting harder. ;wild
Violet ring we passed on last try (last few moves).
Rosemary ring passed on 2nd try (last few moves).
I see the need to use.. ;hoho

Weeowee, going mahjong tmr, hopefully. :D
So long didnt dry swim already ! ;wild
And I shall buy mac there I supposed.

PAPA: HUH ! i young u bathe me de ar ? why i no impression of it ?! D:
VAL: hanar ur name on top. HAPPY HAPPY ? ;wild. my mood is as wild as ;wild. LOL =x
FIONA: I MISS YOU LIKE LAOSAI TOO. even though now u in taiwan ♥
CANDY: I SAY CAN ! ;chan. LUBB DIIE MY SANNAI !! :Q

No comments: