Monday 29 June 2009

Wow today is pretty good ! :D
Or maybe u can say I declared myself holiday today cos I didnt step into TP !

Okay it goes like this:
My alarm clock rang and I off it as per normal but dk why I fell asleep. =x
Woke at 9.10am. =x
Lecture's at 9. Actually can go one but.. forget it la hor ? :D
So the next lesson's at 2pm.
Met Elvina & lunched at Swensens.
($16 bill for 3 main course thanks to 1-for-1 & a free meal voucher =o)
Received news that teacher is on MC !
Equals no 2pm lessons ! D:
So after that we caught Monsters vs Aliens 3D !
Cool shitzxzxzxzx.
& Homed. :D

What a nice monday spent ! :)
Okayz I just did my IQ test !

Results of Your IQ Test
IQ Score = 116
What does your score mean?
Way to go! Your performance on the test was well above the population average. Typically, people with scores in this range perform very well academically, can relatively easily make it through university and generally achieve success in life.
Oh yay this shows I shld go study at university !
(In my next life !)

P/s: I uploaded my Mac cups/bowling pictures !
Sadly, the post went to archives alrdy. D:

No comments: