Friday 19 June 2009

Day out with Dj, Felix & Val.

OMG ! This morning sucks cos the whole nub TP website jam like no tmr with 12465839 people chionging in kiasu-ly to pick their subjects.
Being so feddup with the snail-like loading, I gave up. =o

Met Val at Tamp and we dingdong our way to Lavender to collect her ic.
I jitao stone at the station cos MRT fare is too expensive. LOL !
(Sorry Val I know that period of time u are lonely and is missing me.)
Then we went PlazaSing to meet the guys ! =o

Walked to Minds Cafe. Sat there and played the following:
Telepath - I team with Val while Dj & Felix is in 1 team.
Its a game of telepathy and so we lost. LOL !
Wrote alot of cock words and obviously many doesnt match with Val's LOL.
Well.. There's some hilarious ones though, like the APPLE ! D:
(I WANT MY CANDY SANNAI ! :Q)
Chicken(?) - Its a stupid memory game. Felix won. =o
Damn him for taking my tails !
I could have run if u dun chase up ! (;wild)
Grab the nub thing(?) - Felix sucks again here for that thing keeps flying off ! (;wild)
Dj won this. =o p/s: Im 2nd LOL. =x
Flip hands(?) - This sucks totally LOL. Sorry but I cant read that well LOLOL.
I lost ! :(
Dog(?) - Nothing much cos we didnt played it.
But that niang guy was entertaining enough.
*Put both elbows on the table*
Vampire(?) - OH THIS SUCKS. Another memory game ! (;wild)
On a happier note, I won it. :D
Dirty Minds - LOL. TOO DIRTY TO THINK OF ANY RELATED WORD.
Gave up halfway. CAN COUNTED I WIN PLS. :D
"Many men enter me" LOL DIE. (;hoho)

Went.. To walk around after that.
Wanted to visit bunk but sadly, close down liao LOL.
(People no money operate la. ;wild)
Dine at Manhattens Fish Market.
And watched Drag Me To Hell.
Not elaborating. Seriously fk it pls. LOL !
Me & Val is like, hiding in one another ._. Thanks lor.

To end,
AIAI IS MINE kthxbye !

No comments: