Monday 15 June 2009

I got my charcoal cup today ! :D
This means that I almost got the whole set except the green one ! D:<
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE FKING GREEN CUP ?! =x

Okayz slight tag awhile earning 100+ hearts before going mahjong.
LIFE SUCKS FOR I WON ONLY 3 ROUNDS OUT OF 19 ROUNDS IN MAHJONG. ;wild
I ALWAYS USED TO BE WINNING. ARGH. LIFE SUCKS TODAY.
Ending 4d number was 3763 I supposed.
Im not alone with the 3, thanks ah Jin ! ^_^

Woots I think Im damn zai to be solving friend's problems.
How ar ? I think I totally rock !
I cant believe I can be that full of ink too !
Felix: yeah LOL the cat. thanks to me the zai photographer ;)
VAL: OEI ! is u la. force my face to look like ;wild. =\
Candy: WALAU ! since when i slp with u got :Q ! i thot it was ur pee ! ;wild
snowjiejie: LOVE DIE LOVE DIE U ! ♥

No comments: