Saturday 6 June 2009

OOOOOOOOO.
Midsems ended ytd ! :D
Curse farm for I misread the question again ._.
4 marks fly away ._.
Not alot I know, but when u have a high expectation,
U WILL HAVE GREATER DISAPPOINTMENT LA ! LOL.
Okay whatever.

Ytd,
went Cineleisure - LongJohnSilver, Arcade, Suki Sushi, walk around, Taka, Wisma's isetan, home.
I didnt watch movie, the rest did ! Except Eewen.
So we went arcade and watch some korean(?) people play car racing.
(They speak unknown language, believed to be koreans)
They damn zai pls. Its like, u nj me I nj u lidat. ._.
Thennnn, Wanting and Vanessa came,
so we went to eat sushi firsttt.

Starting feel abit weird eating with them.
Cos the 3 of them are a clique, and I dun talk to W & V one.
But after awhile it was alright. :D
V is really funny. (Like how she dip W's greentea bag inside the peachtea ._.)
Andand, we put raw fish & prawn inside the miso soup to cook steamboat LOL !
Anddd, we hide food that we dowan in between plates and inside the chasoba sauce and inside the leftover ramen. LOL.
"Eat sashimi will get salmon-ache"
HAHAHAHAHA !

OMG, anyone want buy me a bigger eeyore from Takaaaa ? D:

OMGOMG, the weather sucks like wth this few days.
Hot like nobody business, machiam desert. ._.
Make me have to switch slping position so that I can have the fan constantly blowing at me !

Massive audi since its the HOLIDAYS !
Tagging like nobody business.
(Think today will tag around 500+ hearts ! Amazing achievement =x)
So glad that someone accept the harsh fact that she's a nub.

No comments: