Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hello blog ! Srsly. This study break / holiday is totally spent decomposing at home. What to do ?

Alright. Only one thing to update today.
Feel so so so proud of myself today. :D
Well. Before Expert Arena start, I played 2 rounds.
And I alr sensed lag. Naise.

But I survived 4 rounds today.
Ni > Cfs > D8 > Cc4.
3rd & 4th round was the same song. Last Farewell. -.-
1st & 2nd round I wasnt lagging that bad and it isnt obvious cos its all fs.
Then 3rd round wtp. My bar repeated.
Then I lag and play in my own world.
Thennnnnnnn. I almost tio nj by 4th, heng I miss he miss. LOL. (Y)
See who I tio on the 4th round...


Srsly. One mad room. And I was thinking if the mode is mad, I sure park for them. LOL.
But oh, turned out its cc4. ^_^
Yes, my bar repeated again. Twice this time LOL.
And it lagged too. Like, press one bar alr another will come out right.
My that another nv come out. -.- Tio eat 2 times. Sigh.
Then lagging so badly, I think I looked like Im hacking. Cos I x6. LOL.
I almost got to 3rd lor. Srsly. This is one super nice niceplay for me. ;x


HELLO. THAT ONE MISS IS SPIKE. ITS REALLY SPIKE. :(
Guess what ? 5th round was s8, 170bpm. HENG AH.

I finished watching Unriddle ! 1st time love Mio so much.
Okay what an absurd story. The ending sucks.
Where got people end with new cases one ? Make audience curious only lor.
Okay let me decipher it.
山番's 大哥 went to find 大包. -changed scene and when changed back- Theres a knife through the 大包s 大包 made. LOL ?!?!
And it turned out that Dylan jio Xiaoman cos he got motive. -.-
BUT THEY NV SAY WHAT MOTIVE. WTP LIFE SUCKS.
Okay bb blog ~ ^^

No comments: