Monday 16 August 2010

Hello blog ! I wanted to update like, 10mins ago but mio auto rs on me. :@
Well, life have been pretty no life since holidays started !

Start off from where I stopped.
6 Aug went to sch for an hr RI revision lec.
Then caught Aftershock w Cel & Fel.
Well. Its kinda surprising for a totally anti-china me to watch a china film.
And their china accent.. Zzz LOL.
My laobu throw me @ home and went Msia ! Sigh.

7 Aug, Val came my house with Mac to watch Unriddle on Mio.
We chionged all the episodes available. Kekekez.
Then nuanuanua, then met Cel @ Ehub to eat chickenrice !
Then baka Val :@ she forgot to take her house keys from me.
Make me look like a retard alighting from the bus a stop after I board it.
Old alr la u. :@

Hai. 8 Aug - 15 Aug was spent at home. ^_^
Oh wait, caught a midnight movie on 13 Aug.
Liar Game Final Stage @ TM w Val, Sam, Cel & Felix.
Well. What else can I say when we were watching it at an awesome mall ?
LOL. Then I got a ride from TM to my house. Awesome much. ^_^
The movie's kinda cool. Its like, we watch them lie and betray each other for 12 rounds before seeing 11 red apples at 13th round. Cool right ? LOL.

Walau. I still cant believed a week of holidays just past like this. -.-
Yet I cant do anything. COS ITS TIME TO STUDY Z.

EH EH EH.
ACTUALLY THE WEEK IS PRETTY AWESOME WITH AWESOME KPOP STUFFS.
Personal Taste, Chef's Kiss, U-kiss Vampire, 2PM / MBLAQ Idol Show.
Woohoo. More to go ! :D

No comments: