Friday 20 August 2010

HELLO. I went to see CNBlue ytd.
Its my first time fetching a kpop group. :3

Me, Cel, Eewen & Wanting.
We had Popeyes for lunch.
Then we went Starbucks to study.
Study + nua there for 3hrs.
Then we went arrival hall to nua from 6pm onwards.
Then barricades out riao. Then sit there nua.
Played childish games (thanks to me).
And and and, I SAW ZZEN !
Wtp handsome guy. Handsome ttm. Totally like him LOL.
He's my favorite mediacorp artiste okay. Kekekez.
Then me & Wanting went to buy poker cards.
So we play & nua till like.. 10pm ?!?!
Then CNBlue came out !
Those xmms.. Scream at the top of their voice can ?
And srsly. Although I hate my height cos its too tall,
I find it a privilege there LOL. Cos some xmms, they stand on the barricade still shorter than me.
I MEAN XMMS OKAY. Really. Some look like ahlian. :x
CNBlue was like, walking so fast la. -.-
And Im still not satisfied cos Jonghyun didnt smile. Sigh.

OH OH OH OH OH.
THERES A RUMOUR THAT 2PM IS COMING SINGAPORE.
I WANT IT TO BE TRUE YET NOT TO BE TRUE.
TRUE SO THAT I CAN SEE THEM.
NOT TRUE COS I HATE THOSE XMMS.
OH WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

No comments: