Monday 2 August 2010

HAAAAAAAI WORLDDDDDDD.
THIS IS THE SCOPE OF MY PURPOSE OF BLOGGING TODAY.
1. KIM JUNSU.
2. AWESOME EARPIECE.
3. NOMOREPROJECTS/TESTS = HOLIDAYS.

As u may know through twitter which I updated like wth daily ah.
I was watching 2PM's live concert thanks to an awesome person who upload the whole concert.
AND OMG. I WAS MAINLY WATCHING JUNSU THROUGHOUT HAHAHAHA.
I think he hvn fully recover eh ? Hmm.
Okay hes damn damn damn cute and HOT.
He actually forgot to take off his wings when they are supposed to take it out.
And he didnt realised it till Taecyeon told him. LOL.
How cute is that. :3 And srsly.
Them being so muscular, looks kinda weird with a pair of wings. :\
Okay w/e. Anw I hvn watch finish. -.-
Was busy doing absolutely nothing after each indiv perf. Kekez.
OH. NICHKHUN. CHANGED. IN. PUBLIC. (w the lights off LOL)
But thats srsly quite a cool thing to do so.
Who knows skally a fan might bring a torch and shine on him ? D:
But nobody did that la. LOL.
(Will I have more things to add here after I watch the entire thing ? Hmm.)

Okay. I saw this awesomez earpiece while we went for lunch @ Tamp1.


Its called Panasonic Cubic Zirconia. NICE RIGHT WALAU.
The price damn nice also. $52+ !
And its into the ear one leh. I dun like cos very gaowek.
But very nice. D: Maybe I will get my hands on one if I pick $ on the floor.

LIFE'S GOOD FOR AUG COS:
NO MORE PROJECTS. NO MORE ENDSEMTESTS.
This week I gona slack till nobody's business !
Watching drama evryday, brain absolutely doesnt need to work.
Hehehehehe. I love holidays la ! :D

& DID I NOT MENTION THAT AUDI WAS DOWN SINCE THURS. -.-
THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE SOME SERVER MAINENANCE.
WELL, IT MAINTENANCE FOR 73HOURS, AND WAS DOWN AGAIN.
AND UP AGAIN AND DOWN. -.-
The duration that its up, I guess its not even an hour ?
I believed they screwed the game. It literally crashed ? LOL.

No comments: