Thursday 5 August 2010

I kept telling myself that August is gona be an awesome month.
But I dont see any awesome things coming my way.
Instead, life got screwed up.
What is this man srsly.
Okay, one thing to learn,
LIFE WILL NEVER BE FAIR. ACCEPT THIS HARSH FACT.

Wtf I forgot what I wanted to say next. -.-
*Thinks*
OH. OH YES. MY MUM IS THROWING ME AT HOME THIS WEEKEND. T_T
She's going my 4th aunt house which is at Msia Pontian. -.-
Okay la she got ask me go. But its like,
Getting locked there doing nothing lor.
She ask me go there use comp. No audi leh ? LOL.
And yah I dun really interact with my cousins. So I guess no point.
So Imma emo at home for the weekend. :D

I think Im beginning to trust horoscope alot.
True isnt it ? Aquarius enjoys freedom.
Thats why Idw go get locked at aunt's house. LOL.
And Aquarius are supposed to be honest.
But I lied too much. -.-

-Off to admire my favorites cos they are my motivation-

Off topic abit,
DONT YOU THINK TIME FLY VERY FAST ?
I THOUGHT I JUST ADD IN THE JULY HISTORY ?
NOW IM ADDING AUGUST. -.-

No comments: