Saturday 4 September 2010

OKAY I REALISED I HAVE NOT BEEN BLOGGING FOR QUITE SOME TIME.
SO IM GOING TO BLOG NAO BEFORE I SLEEP.
ITS GONA BE LONG. IM SERIOUS.

25 & 26 Aug was spent at home, again !
I cant even rmb what was I doing. But I think mainly studying.
Im like, super guai la I know. :D
Okay theres this erm, Mnet 20's Awards thingy that makes me high on the 26th.
COS THERES 2PM. ^o^ ! Kekekez.
I waited 2hr worth of the ceremony for 2PM to perform.
Anyway, they won the top 20 most influential idol & hottest idol award !
Its like, hello they are 2PM leh ! Hottest time of the day if nv win hottest idol, Mnet xiasuay nia. LOL.
Aye anyway Mnet is stupid la to be having conflict w SM lor. -.-

27 Aug went to Bugis w Cel, Eewen & Wanting.
Lunch > Queue for Koi > Bras basar for Popular roadshow interview > Kinokuniya > Bugis street > walk to Suntec/Cotton On > HMV/Citylink to nua our legs > Home.

Okay srsly. Idk whether is it the Koi I drank that day sucks or it was just average.
I had Hazelnut Milk Tea. The one the whole world loves.
And there wasnt even any taste of hazelnut ?!?!
And small pearls are irritating k. I think my mouth too big LOL.
Chew the small pearls can bite my lips twice. -.-
And ya, we queue from queue number 147 till 184 ? LOL.

And I was so creative to come out with the following:
"To Patient: Hai what illness are u suffering from ? *takes down symptoms*
Hokay. *issues queue number* kindly wait for your turn to receive a holy bubbletea to recovery"
LOL. Sorry got so sian waiting there for them to make so many cups for others.

Being so guai studying at home on 28 Aug.

Mahjong @ Jin's house on 29 Aug w Linjia & his friend
I dabao-ed Subway & Cupwalker there !
I think Cupwalker taste better ? LOL.
& it totally sucks to sit beside a mahjong pro.
COS HE DOESNT FEED ME TILES AT ALL DAMN.
And for one round I was so close to doing 13 yao. Lack like 5 tiles nia. :O !
Okay I was the poorest there ! So poor that for the last round, I told the winner to keep the change. LOL.

30 Aug I study okay !

31 Aug, morning accp Laobu to go baibai my grandma. W relatives there luh.
Then evening went out to meet Val, Rachel, Jy & Kx @ Bugis.
Dinner + Rockery's Peppemint Milktea & walk to Simlim for the COMEX briefing. & Home.

1 Sept went school for SIP Launch.
Omg SIP totally sucks. Nid to do a daily logbook thingy, and 5 duno what ejournal -.-
Cant imagine. Zzz. And today is alr 4th, 16 MORE DAYS OMFG.

2 & 3 Sept worked for COMEX, Compaq.
I SRSLY THINK IM THE SUEYEST W NEGATIVE LUCK THERE.
For 2 days, I even do up a detailed info on laptop. But evryone I approached just dowan to buy. -.-
Srsly. Thats damn sian okay.
And can u imagine the laptop that just keeps playing Gee ? ._.

Legs were machiam lemons overdosed. Sour like free.
So didnt work today. :D
Watched Incheon Korean Music Wave !
2PM 2PM 2PM 2PM 2PM.
.... & Studied 1 chapter luh. To make myself feel better. :\

OH ANYWAY. ITS 2PM'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY TODAY !
Although its just a few months back since I know about 2PM, I grew a strong affection towards them. & after watching Idol Army, I loved them more. To me, 2PM will always be 7. & so, they are my number one love nao ! & it wont change in the near future. :)

No matter how hard I try, nobody acknowledges me.

No comments: