Wednesday 8 September 2010

Last day of COMEX on Sun.
The crowd is srsly mad compared to weekdays la.
And and and, I sold 6 laptops !
Not very amazing cos theres people who sold 10+.
But ya who cares. 人比人 气死人 only.
And afterall.. Its still my very first job. LOLOL.

Managed to survive 2 theory exams after endless distractions of studying in front of the comp.
Esp when theres this awesome 2PM encore concert, where that uploader who uploaded 2PM concert went for it too.
And she uploaded it all. Damn awesome.
IMMA WATCH IT TMR !
So satisfied watching videos instead of studying. D:
Finished 2PM's HahaMong, Star Golden Bell & YongSeo's WGM !
Sorry to say but in the midst of studying, I alr finished Khuntoria. LOL.

I.. Dk what to comment for the exams.
Cos there's no one to blame except myself.
Given ample time to study but chose to waste it away. What to do ?
So, lesson learnt, stop having expectations and you wont have disappointments.
Hope my crapping skills can get me my desired grade though !

Today ish 8 of Sept.
Anyhow, I is left with like 12 days.. To internship.
I see internship as $$ more than grade. LOL.
But ya, I guessed the daily reflection logbook & 5 e-journal will crack my brain up.

Minusing 3 days of work @ Expo Popular, Im left with 9 days.
Hope internship will be a great oneeeeee.
BUT BEFORE THAT, HOPE MY REMAINING HOLIDAYS WILL BE GREAT. :D

Meet my affair !
He's so hot that you will die !

No comments: