Monday 6 September 2010

2PM thankyou message :3

Allow me to save smth here. LOL.

• 김준수 - Kim Junsu •
This is the country bumpkin from Daegu ^^ke whose voice accent cannot be understood.
Everyone's passion and warm love which gives me strength is in my music.

• 닉쿤 - Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul •
Thanks to your hospitality (love), I didn't feel lonely coming to Korea. Always thank you.

• 옥택연 - Ok Taecyeon •
It's been 2 years receiving love through 2PM and being able to be with you guys is great.
Being able to be with the people who are here now makes me feel happy. Always thank you and i love you.

• 장우영 - Jang Wooyoung •
Being able to smile with you through the concert made me very happy.
I hope to continue smiling with you in the future.
Thank you. I love you

• 이준호 - Lee Junho •
The things we've done together and the words that can't be said has given a lot of faith.
It'll be good if this faith never wavers.

• 황찬성 - Hwang Chansung •
I am really happy because the people who really love 2PM are here.
I will put in even more effort even if there's a lot to bear.
I love you guys and let's stay together in the future.

No comments: