Tuesday 14 September 2010

After the end of today, it will be 5 days left.
Seriously wtf. Why locate us in Orchard sia !
So far ! So lazy to travel. I wont mind if its Parkway lo.
But no. I shld stop complaining and look at it positively.
Everyone suffer hardship just to live this damn life.
So I shall just endure. ITS ONLY 2.5 MONTHS ! ONLY 2.5 MONTHS.
ONLY 2.5 MONTHS. ONLY 2.5 MONTHS. ONLY 2.5 MONTHS. ONLY 2.5 MONTHS.

Okay. Have been drowning myself with 2PM & enjoying it. :D
Their Encore concert was awesome !
Needless to say, Junsu is awesome. Kekekez.
Finished their Wild Bunny ytd too.
Felt out of place when I ran out of 2PM to watch. :\
So I tried to read Play. But really leh, reading = sleepy.
But I will still finish reading it soon ! Heh.
Aye that silly Junsu injured his finger when opening a glass bottle ?!
How silly is that. LOL. He got way too many injuries this year. D:
Wish him a speedy recovery ! ♥

Popular Fair was.. Not bad.
I kinda enjoy packing LOL.
Dun even need to explain any product knowledge or communicate that much w customers.
Just pack pack pack & pack. (Y)
Meanwhile can look at cute kids all around too. (Y) !

Oh yeah oh yeah oh oh oh yeah !
I WON THE 2PM PHOTOBOOK & CALENDAR ! (Y) !!!!
But it was with Val's spare guy char.
So yah, kinda worried about getting the prize.
But hello who am I ? A genius k.
Still got it. ^_^ Gotta collect it this week. :D
Wahahahahha.

FIVE. FISHING. DAYS. TO. DOOM.

No comments: